You cannot change your body but try and reduce your stress levels.
1. Learn many methods during your pregnancy to keep you in control like rhythmic breathing.
2. Choose your doctor carefully-doctors are wonderfully equipped with experience. Choose a doctor with whom you are comfortable asking questions and information. Convey your fears even when they seem absurd. They are real for you.
3. Relay your anxieties and concerns-bottling up these could cause stress-talk with your doctor and midwives-Be aware how they can make you comfortable beforehand so you are reassured.
4. Seek help from your medical team- ask them if you can have warm compress or a warm bath to ease pain.
4. Keep your family nearby for support.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Labor is a stressful process, especially for a mother who is heading in for the first time. You feel that whatever happens inside labour room room will change your as well as the little one's life for ever. And it does.
What can you do to ease the stress. Here are few breathing techniques to calm you and your baby in the womb to prepare you for a calmer, more controlled childbirth.
Best Brands From All Over The World
Sign up to receive rewards & updates
15% Off next purchase*.
Early access to exclusive offers.
Be the first to hear about news.
We respect the privacy of our customers. More Information: www.chikidee.com/privacypolicy.
*Cannot be combined with offers and promotions.